There are many bugfixes in Factorio download game, including:
- Fixed the problem with the Back button that did not work in the save-game GUI
- Fixed the Cancel switch that would not activate in the user-login GUI
- Fixed the map editor item or inventory buttons that got trouble in working
- Fixed beacons that would shake in the blueprint
- Fixed a few crashes happening when clicking other different buttons
- The enemy spawners will set again the pollution that they are affected and turn it into zero when a save coming from the previous version is loaded.
- Fixed the problem that avoiding an extreme temporary spike in a difficult situation occurring after you loaded a save with several spawners influenced by an issue in the former update
- Fixed the market GUI that did not bustle
- Fixed the crash where the pollution hits immoderately far chunk
- Fixed the power bars glitch in the electric network statistics dialog
- Temporarily returned the GUI interaction changes presented in 0.15.13 and 0.15.14. Some GUI elements in Factorio steam game will only match the left mouse button.
- Fixed the issue of setting LuaGuiElement::elem_value that could expect the elem_type to be “item” always