We will learn about changes in Factorio game first. See if what they contain.
- Now, you can find “Show player names on minimap” option easily. It has been added to graphics settings.
- Not only that, the multiplayer server option “Autosave only on server” is also added to the game.
- And deconstructing or canceling deconstruction will set the last user on an entity.
So, there are three changes for Factorio game. The next item will talk about optimizations.
- The performance is improved much more to the trains GUI.
- Besides, the performance in the browse-mods GUI when filtering or sorting is improved, too.
A large number of bugs will be fixed to help Factorio game run better.
- From now on, your game is per-monitor DPI-aware on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. https://forums.factorio.com/33948
- Reduced the size of connection confirm message with a lot of mods which are useful for players. They include over 50 mod multiplayer games. https://forums.factorio.com/33662
- Fixed keys Alt + Tab while you are holding the right mouse button made the game GUI unresponsive https://forums.factorio.com/33328
- Fixed missing localized name definition https://forums.factorio.com/33847
- Fixed tightspot level 5 recipes https://forums.factorio.com/33833
- It’s possible to fix crash in Factorio game when initializing mouse-like devices on some Mac OSX computers! https://forums.factorio.com/33854 It is effective to bugfix. https://forums.factorio.com/32515
- Additionally, developers fixed issues relating to “The connection has been broken due to keep-alive activity” https://forums.factorio.com/33310
- Fixed the wrong calculation of resistances for minor damage values https://forums.factorio.com/33568
- Fixed the trains GUI schedules which force scroll to the existing train stop with a lot of trains
- Fixed the crash where using LuaGameScript::remove_offline_players https://forums.factorio.com/33599
- Fixed the crash when you set invalid sprite parameters https://forums.factorio.com/33868
- Fixed another crash related to loading save with removed entities https://forums.factorio.com/33912
- Fixed mining drills which can keep placing items on belts marked for deconstruction https://forums.factorio.com/33911
- Also, fixed the crash that removing rails with signals for the circuit network https://forums.factorio.com/33910
- Fixed the ammo which should not be put in the quickbar even when a quickbar filter is established for it https://forums.factorio.com/34020
- Fixed the very small numbers which are saved in script state will produce unloadable save https://forums.factorio.com/34029
- Fixed the stuck key in CMD combinations on Mac https://forums.factorio.com/33572
- Changed the name of LuaInventory::has_filters to LuaInventory::supports_filters
- Added LuaInventory::is_filtered
- Removed LuaEntity::has_direction as LuaEntity::supports_direction from Factorio game
If you use the automatic updater, you can check experimental updates in other settings. You can download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental if you want.